Nassau County French Drains
Nassau County French Drain & Basement Flood Avoidance
Providing Every Aspect of The French Design, Drain Installation & Cost!
We come to you! (516) 217-2196
Nassau County French Drains: Cost, Repair, & Installation
The Installation of French Drains is a very important step for the removal of water in the basement. Water is one of the most powerful forces on earth, and if you are in the natural path of water flow you need to take the proper steps to avoid water being a nuisance in your life. French drains typically move the water from the perimeter of the basement and channel it to the lowest part of the basement and then pumps it out through a sump pump.
If you are having any problems with basement flooding and need a solution please call us. Most problems can be fixed within 1 week. Our proposal will make you see why french drains & sump pumps are the complete water redirection system.
What is a French Drain?
- A channel that is dug into the concrete around the parameter of the basement on a pitch downward;
- The pitch is designed to wrap around the wall a couple of inches in & towards the lowest part of the basement where water naturally flows to;
- The channel leads to the water pit that is dug and installed into the floor;
- The water is then pumped out of the house with a sump pump.
AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Specializes in
- Free Estimate/Proposals
- Water Redirection
- Basement Flood Avoidance
- Sump Pit Construction
- Sump Pumps Installation
- Generator Installation
- Standard Water Removal Equipment
- Automatic Backup Sump Pump (No Power Needed)
- Residential & Commercial
Custom Bypass Setup
- Allows water to discharge Outdoors
- Discharges into Sanitation Systems, so the natural flow will not effect you.
- Keeps up with Flooding.
Things to Keep in Mind With Nassau County French Drains & AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
- Used in combination with sump pumps of all types
- Used to direct water from the parameter of your basement into sump pit or multiple pits
- Stops water damage from floods or rains
- Excavate & restore all concrete
- Water-proof walls
Reasons to consider a Nassau County French Drain System:
- Constant flooding
- Water leaking after rain
- Water pooling in basement
- Water coming up from cracks in the floor
- Living below the water table
- Mold or mildew problems
- High insurance cost (Parts of this system are usually covered by insurance)
- Need a final solution of water problems in basement
Providing Nassau County French Drain Repairs, Installations, & Servicing Across Nassau County
We will provide the ultimate water drainage solution for your home or commercial building. One of AWS's specialists will assess the proper equipment to maximize your comfort while keeping budget in mind. AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling provides a complete range of installations, preventive maintenance, service agreements, and repair services, to keep not only the water out, but your heat and cooling systems working (if needed).
With our renowned experience in Sump Pumps & Nassau County French Drain services, we guarantee our work will be done efficiently and with the due expertise so you can immediately stop the drainage problems you are experiencing. We will only use the finest parts and practices, knowing that our company is built on the quality on which our customers depend. Our service is available 24/7, around the clock. Our well-trained professionals will also arrive at your location in a timely manner, in a clean uniform, with a fully stocked vehicle, which is also included in their comprehensive training. They will also leave the site clean, removing all materials and debris. Our parts and labor are fully guaranteed for a year, with extended warranties available.