Ice & Snow Melt Systems on Long Island
Snow Melt System Installation in Nassau County, Queens & Beyond
Are you tired of shoveling snow from your driveway and sidewalk, or tired of the costs of having to pay someone to do it for you every time it snows? A snow melt system may be just the solution you're looking for. Installed beneath your pavement, these heating systems effectively melt away snow and ice so that your driveways and walkways stay clear and safe.
AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can help you design and install a system for your property, whether you have a small coverage area on a residential lot or a much larger coverage area on a commercial lot. Located on Long Island, our experienced snow melt system installation technicians proudly serve all of Nassau County as well as Queens and New York City.
We can answer all these questions and more during your initial consultation:
- How much does an ice and snow melt system cost to install?
- Do you install roof ice and snow melt systems?
- Are snow and ice melt systems safe?
- How long do snow melt systems take to install?
AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling installs snow melt systems for commercial and residential properties throughout Long Island. To request an estimate, give us a call today at (516) 217-2196 or contact us online.
Protect Your Property with a Snow Melt System
Living in NYC, we know how harsh winters can be. Snow and ice buildup can not only make your property look unattractive, but it can also create hazardous conditions for you and your family. That's why investing in a snow melt system is a smart choice.
A snow melt system uses advanced technology to automatically melt snow and ice on driveways, walkways, and other outdoor surfaces. This eliminates the need for manual shoveling or using harmful chemicals, making it a convenient and environmentally-friendly solution.
Benefits of a snow melt system include:
- Enhanced safety: Say goodbye to slippery surfaces and reduce the risk of accidents caused by ice and snow buildup.
- Convenience: No more waking up early to shovel snow or worrying about hiring someone to clear your property. A snow melt system does the work for you.
- Protects your property: Snow and ice can cause damage to outdoor surfaces, such as concrete or pavers. A snow melt system helps extend the lifespan of your driveway, walkway, and other areas.
- Increases property value: Installing a snow melt system adds value to your home, making it more attractive to potential buyers.
- Cost-effective: While the initial installation cost may seem high, a snow melt system can save you money in the long run by reducing the need for snow removal services and minimizing damage caused by snow and ice.
- Reduce removal costs and accident liability: Business owners frequently use snow melt systems in outdoor malls, parking lots, car washes, walkways, and loading ramps to reduce labor costs and protect customer and client safety.
At AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we specialize in snow melt system installation. Our experienced snow melt system technicians will assess your property and recommend the best snow melt system options to fit your needs and budget. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and keep your property safe and snow-free.
Are Ice & Snow Melt Systems Expensive?
A few factors impact the cost of an ice and snow melt system installation job:
- Size of the job: Bigger jobs take more time and in general cost more money.
- Local utility costs and availability: The costs and availability of electricity and other utilities, such as oil, gas, and solar are different nationwide.
- Average total hours of snowfall: Both the average hours of snowfall and total accumulation of snow during snowfalls vary greatly nationwide. The areas where there are more snow events require more extensive snow melt system installation jobs and higher operating costs.
- How fast the user wants to be able to melt snow and ice: The faster a snow melt system melts snow and ice, the more expensive it is.
A Snow Melt System in Action
AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling installed the snow melt system above. The use of a FLIR camera (thermal imaging infrared camera) gives us a great chance to see some of our local projects in action during a winter snowstorm, allowing us to see the snow melt system at work beyond the naked eye.
Call us at (516) 217-2196 or fill out our online contact form to request more information about snow melt systems.
Family Oriented With Hands-On, Accessible Owner
Serving All of Long Island, NYC & Queens Since 1988
Straightforward Services at Honest, Fair Prices
Highly Skilled, Happy Employees & Project Managers
Fully Vetted, Background-Checked & Drug-Tested Employees