Long Island High Efficiency Boilers
Energy Efficiency Boiler Service, Repair & Installation in Nassau County, Queens & NYC
Your Energy Efficient Boiler System Consultants!
High efficiency boilers
AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling wants to convey to its customers that we install high-efficiency heating systems that will save homeowners money and provide them with maximum comfort.
Installing a new high-efficiency boiler with your heating system can save energy and dollars while improving comfort in your home. The Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating indicates what percentage of the energy in the fuel is converted into usable heat. A new high efficiency boiler will have an AFUE rating of 87% or greater while older boilers typically have AFUE ratings from 60%-75%. Energy efficient boilers not only save money but also are better for the environment.
Is a high efficiency boiler right for me?
Many of the boilers that achieve the 90% range in AFUE ratings are condensing boilers. While ultra high efficiency can be achieved with such boilers they are not right for everyone.
Things to Keep in Mind
Although replacing or converting your boiler to a high efficiency boiler
might be expensive or a necessary decision it's also a long term investment
for your future. It will save you money year after year, especially if
your existing boiler is old and not efficient. The high efficiency boilers
we install will save you potentially into hundreds of dollars over the
course of a year. It's a solid investment to save you money in the long
run & will raise your home value while lowering your carbon footprint.
Give us a call and ask about high efficiency boilers.
A few factors impact this decision.
- The hydronic distribution system in the house - Do you have a low temperature distribution system such as radiant heat, snow melt, pool heating or dedicated domestic water? Condensing boilers love cold water temperatures and these are good candidates. High temperature systems such as baseboard, radiators, convectors and fan powered units will not allow such a boiler to condense fully and may operate at a much lower efficiency level comparable to a more cost effective conventional boiler.
- Price of installation - High efficiency boilers are more costly to purchase and install. To maximize monetary payback they should be used in situations where they are most efficient. We offer many types of boilers & we will be able to work with you based on your current setup and desire.
- Energy savings - Energy savings will be realized when the boiler is installed properly and used in the appropriate situations.
Several Types of Energy Efficient Boilers We Service & Install
- Gas Boilers
- Steam Boilers
- Hot Water Boilers
- Natural Gas Boilers
- Propane Boilers
- Eco Friendly Boilers
- Condensing Boiler
- Residential Boilers
- Commercial Boilers
Types of Systems We Convert, Install & Maintain
- Forced-air Systems
- Hot-water Systems
- Steam Systems
- Natural Gas Systems (National Grid VPI Installer)
- Oil Burner Systems
- Propane Systems
Boiler Brands We Service & Install
- Uponor Home Comfort Team Member
- National Grid Value Plus Installer
- Weil McLain
- New Yorker
Call (516) 217-2196 to ask about any other high-efficiency boiler system.
Family Oriented With Hands-On, Accessible Owner
Serving All of Long Island, NYC & Queens Since 1988
Straightforward Services at Honest, Fair Prices
Highly Skilled, Happy Employees & Project Managers
Fully Vetted, Background-Checked & Drug-Tested Employees