Humidity Solutions in Long Island
Expert Humidifier & Dehumidifier Services in Nassau County, Queens & NYC
Humidity is an often-overlooked aspect of your home’s comfort. Too much humidity? Get ready for potential mold growth. Too little humidity? Prepare for constantly dry skin. Our team at AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling understands how important it is to control your home’s humidity, and we work hard to offer homes and businesses throughout Long Island and surrounding areas expert humidity solutions you can count on.
Our local and family-owned business wants to keep our neighbors as comfortable as possible, so we only use the best products on the market—proudly carrying a variety of Carrier humidifiers. Our licensed and EPA-certified technicians will test your property’s humidity and then seamlessly install the perfect whole-home system.
Call our team today at (516) 217-2196 to learn more about our humidifier services.
Benefits to Controlling Your Humidity
The EPA recommends your home’s humidity to be between 30-50%. The reason for this is because overly humid and overly dry spaces can open your property up to some damaging effects and cause some harmful health effects.
6 benefits of installing a whole-home humidity system:
- Improve your indoor air quality: If your home has excess humidity, it can encourage airborne contaminants like mold, mildew, bacteria, and viruses. An increase in these contaminants can lead to structural damage in your home and an increase in allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Reduce eyes, nose, and throat irritation: Dry spaces increase respiratory irritation and also hair and skin dryness—causing itchy, flakey patches, and in some cases, increase eczema symptoms.
- Reduce the spread of illness: When your humidity is under control, and airborne contaminants are limited, it decreases the spread of illness caused by bacteria and viruses.
- Improve your comfort: A properly humidified space can actually make your home feel warmer for longer—as it better traps warm air.
- Improve HVAC efficiency: When your home experiences proper humidity, it can prevent your heater and AC from overworking, as it traps conditioned air better.
- Improve your quality of sleep: According to NPR, nearly 20% of Americans suffer from sleeplessness and the effects of insomnia. Sleeping in conditions that are too hot or too cold can affect how much sleep and the quality of sleep you are getting. Luckily, a properly humidified space can keep your temperature consistent and comfortable, leading to a better night’s sleep.
Indoor Air Quality Specialists
With over 30 years of industry experience, our skilled technicians are the best in the business. We offer straightforward service, expert workmanship, and customer service performed with genuine care. In addition to our extensive list of humidifier and dehumidifier installation services, we offer air purification installation, duct cleaning, and filter replacement solutions to ensure your home’s air is clean—leading to a fresher and more comfortable space.
Our family-owned company is committed to treating every customer like family and we have plenty of 5-star reviews from happy customers throughout Nassau County and the surrounding areas. For reliable and long-lasting indoor air quality solutions, look no further, trust our expert technicians to get the job done quickly and correctly. We will help identify your humidity issue, offer honest recommendations of the products that can meet your needs, and then expertly install the system to get you back to comfortable in no time.
Our Long Island indoor air quality specialists are here to help your home or business feel fresh and clean all year long. Call us at (516) 217-2196 or reach out online today!
Our Customers Love UsHear What They Have to Say
Why Choose Us?We're Focused On Your Satisfaction
Family Oriented With Hands-On, Accessible Owner
Serving All of Long Island, NYC & Queens Since 1988
Straightforward Services at Honest, Fair Prices
Highly Skilled, Happy Employees & Project Managers
Fully Vetted, Background-Checked & Drug-Tested Employees