Long Island Drain Cleaning
Expert Plumbers You Can Trust in Nassau County, Queens & NYC
Don’t be fooled by the many non-licensed drain cleaners servicing your area. When you have a clogged drain, you can be assured that AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is licensed and insured when servicing your home or business! We’ve proudly been serving Nassau and Suffolk counties since 1988. Our qualified Long Island plumbers are available day and night to help resolve clogged or slow-moving drains. We will analyze, correct, and maintain your drainage system.
Why choose our Nassau County drain cleaning team?
- We listen to your concerns. What symptoms have you noticed about your clogged drain?
- We will analyze and estimate the work involved.
- We will present several solution scenarios to accommodate your budget.
- We will accommodate your schedule to start, work, and complete any repair and maintenance.
Did you incur damage as a result of your drain blockage? AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling will advise you on all the appropriate actions to maintain a safe and healthy environment for your family.
Get in touch with us at (516) 217-2196 if you need drain cleaning on Long Island. We accommodate same-day appointments!
Common Causes of Drain Problems
Does your home have low water pressure? Are your water bills higher than usual? Contact AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling to diagnose your problems and provide you with the most cost-efficient solutions.
Some of the potential issues that can cause drain problems are:
- Old clay drainage pipes suffering from cracks and root intrusion.
- Old cast pipes with countless years of buildup from corrosion or sediment causing blockage or sluggish drainage.
- Natural events that might have provoked an interruption in the drainage system, such as super-saturated water, an earthquake or tremor, water or gas main rupture, etc.
- Construction at neighboring locations that conflict with your drainage system.
- Improper installation of piping or plumbing fixtures.
Types of Drain Cleaning Services We Offer
At AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we handle all types of drains, from the kitchen to the bathroom and utility room. We also take care of the drain lines in the dishwasher, laundry, and other plumbing appliances.
Here are some of the solutions we offer to correct your drain problems:
- Inserting an auger with a camera to get an eye on the problem and better analyze it
- Using high-power pressure wash to flush stubborn debris and solids from the drain line to the communal sewer line
- Electrically snaking the line to remove roots that have established themselves over time and created a blockage
- Replacing ruptured pipes with current improved materials that are industry-guaranteed
What are the Signs You Need Drain Cleaning?
Signs that you may need drain cleaning include:
Slow Draining: If water is draining slowly from sinks, showers, or tubs, it could indicate a partial blockage in the drain.
Foul Odors: Unpleasant smells coming from drains can be a sign of accumulated debris and organic matter in the pipes.
Gurgling Noises: Gurgling sounds when water is draining may suggest air is trapped in the pipes due to a blockage.
Water Backing Up: If water is backing up into sinks, showers, or tubs, it's a clear indication of a blockage or clog in the drainage system.
Frequent Clogs: If you experience frequent clogs in the same drain, it may indicate a more significant issue with the plumbing.
Overflowing Toilets: Toilet water backing up or overflowing is a serious sign of a blockage, and immediate attention is needed.
Presence of Fruit Flies: Fruit flies around drains can be a sign of decaying organic matter providing a breeding ground in the pipes.
If you notice any of these signs, it's advisable to address the issue promptly to prevent more significant problems and damage to your plumbing system. Professional plumbers can assess the situation and perform drain cleaning if necessary.
Long Island Sewer & Water Main Installation
Does your sewer line need constant maintenance? Many residents have problems with roots or cracked sewer lines. We can easily diagnose and replace such sewer lines using the latest tools and methods, including video sewer inspection.
To request a Long Island drain cleaning service, dial (516) 217-2196 today!
Family Oriented With Hands-On, Accessible Owner
Serving All of Long Island, NYC & Queens Since 1988
Straightforward Services at Honest, Fair Prices
Highly Skilled, Happy Employees & Project Managers
Fully Vetted, Background-Checked & Drug-Tested Employees