Indoor Air Quality Services in Queens
When you think about being comfortable at home, your mind might immediately
jump to soft lighting and cozy temperatures, without giving any thought
to the quality of the air inside your space. However, when your indoor
air quality is low, it can affect your overall comfort, your heating and
cooling systems, and even your health. At AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we are committed
to being your complete home comfort provider, and we proudly offer a variety
of indoor air quality services in Queens and the greater Nassau County area.
UPDATE: Carrier has just announced findings of their testing for the COVID-19 virus. Read more here:
AWS Plumbing, Heating and Cooling can install these Carrier units quickly and efficiently, and have you breathing fresh clean air in no time. Give us a call today to book an install appointment!
To learn more about our indoor air quality solutions, give our team a call at (516) 217-2196.
Signs of Poor Indoor Air Quality
The EPA has found your indoor air can be as much as 5 times more heavily polluted than the air outdoors. And since Americans spend nearly 90% of our time indoors, the quality of your indoor air can have drastic effects. When not put in check, your air can be filled with biological contaminants like dirt, debris, pollen, mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, and more. These contaminants can affect your life in surprising ways.
5 symptoms of poor indoor air quality:
- Overworked HVAC units: When your indoor air quality is poor, the filters in your heating and cooling systems can get clogged easily, leading to overworked units, and more frequent HVAC repairs.
- Increase in allergy and asthma symptoms: Dust and pollen are common allergens and when you breathe them in more frequently, it can exacerbate preexisting allergy symptoms.
- Higher energy bills: Heating and cooling your home is a huge part of your monthly budget. When your HVAC systems are being overworked due to poor air quality, it can cause this already high expense to increase.
- Eyes, nose, and throat irritation: Exposure to contaminants like bacteria, viruses, and dander can increase your risk of illness and respiratory infections.
- Fatigue, headaches, and dizziness: Extreme indoor air quality problems, like exposure to hazardous chemicals, toxic molds, or asbestos, can cause dangerous side effects, and you should call an indoor air quality specialist immediately.
Our Team Helps You Breathe Easy
At AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we are dedicated to ensuring our community stays safe and comfortable, which is why we proudly provide a complete list of indoor air solutions.
Our indoor air quality services include:
- Air purification installation
- Duct cleaning services
- HVAC filter replacement
- Humidity control solutions
No two properties are the same, so our team works with each customer to find the perfect indoor air quality solution for their needs. We use only the best products on your property, from trusted brands like Carrier and Air Knight, so you can be sure you are receiving the most energy-efficient and reliable systems. All our technicians are licensed and EPA-certified, so we are fully equipped to tackle even your trickiest air quality problems. No issue is too big or small for our experienced and skilled team.
Family Oriented With Hands-On, Accessible Owner
Serving All of Long Island, NYC & Queens Since 1988
Straightforward Services at Honest, Fair Prices
Highly Skilled, Happy Employees & Project Managers
Fully Vetted, Background-Checked & Drug-Tested Employees