Say Goodbye to the Shovel
Us New Yorkers are no stranger to shoveling piles and piles of snow on bitterly cold, winter mornings. While your back starts to ache and your toes go numb, you may be thinking to yourself: it’s finally time to install a snow melt system.
Our team are experts when it comes to designing and installing these systems in our community, is your home next on our list?
What is a Snow Melting System?
Snow melting systems are a great addition to any driveway and make your winter season a little bit more comfortable. They are comprised of a series of tubes that run underneath your driveway or sidewalk. Using radiant heat, these tubes warm the path above, melting away any snow or ice as they accumulate.
The Benefits of a Snow Melting System
The three main benefits of installing a snow melting system in your home are:
- No more intense shoveling and scraping.
- Prevent accidents and create a safe driving space.
- Provide a safer walking path for family and guests.
Snow melt systems require a complex installation process, but with the AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling team on the job, you can be sure you’re getting the best service from technicians who will keep you informed every step of the way. Here are a couple of our frequently asked questions about the cost of your system.
- What is the cost of installation?
- The cost of your snow melt system installation will depend largely on the size of the job.
- What is the cost of upkeep?
- Upkeep costs depend on a number of factors, including:
- Cost and availability of utilities in your area.
- The amount of snowfall in a year/your neighborhood.
- The speed at which you’d like the snow to melt. The faster, the more costly.
Get Started Today!
Begin your snow melt system process with AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling today! Give us a call at (516) 217-2196 or contact us online.